Friday, July 8, 2011

I. Am. Tired.



1990's 'Goosebumps' t-shirt (Friended)
1970's Black Velvet Mini (Thrifted, $2)
Vans Slip-ons (DIY'd coloring)



The sushi party last night was great!  But of course, resulted in going to bed WAY too late... 

Cue my favorite, most comfortable worn in t-shirt :).  I LOVED the goosebumps books when I was little.  I still have the entire series, even the 'Gooseflumps' books, remember those?  It's too bad the shows weren't very good/never took off, because there are so many possibilities there....


Dudes, this is a vase!  So random! 








"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than to be crowded on a velvet cushion." 

Perfectly said.  I love Thoreau! 


And I will leave you with some pictures from a better time...  :)

ally. 






No comments:

Post a Comment