Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fright Night (x2).


Green Felt Beret (DIY, $0.33)
Green Sash (DIY, $2), Girl Scout Patches (Mine from Childhood)
1960's Girl Scout Uniform (Etsy, $18)
White Tights, Knee Socks & Saddle Shoes (Already Owned)

Jimmy:  1950's Boy Scout Uniform (Ebay, $24.99)



You are about to be inundated with pictures :).  There were so many cool ones!  The dead Girl/Boy Scout costumes were from last night (Halloween); and I think they turned out awesome.  Like the ragdoll, my costume was super comfortable, and I'm glad I opted for a real live dress (that I will no doubt wear again).  The pictures taken in front of the white door, were taken after we returned home.  Jimmy's band mate Dane,  (who is a great photographer) took them; and I'm really excited about them because we don't have many pictures together unfortunately. 
The couple that sweats together, stays together. 


That's my business partner Cat!  I know she made her boyfriends dog costume, and I'm pretty sure she made hers too :).  They looked great!

(The Dog in question.)
This is Jimmy's band 'Sweet Ray Laurel', in which he sings and plays guitar (clearly, haha)
I loved watching him perform in shorts, lol.  He is a shorts hater from way back.  This is the first time his legs have seen the world in a LONG time, let me tell you.  :)



The picture above is of a sticker stuck underneath the bar- pretty random, eh? 


The rest of the pics are from Saturday night.  I only have a couple that turned out (Jimmy took them after we got home...  So I'm all kinds of disheveled...).  I loved the idea of the Bowie costume, but I can't lie; I felt kind of uncomfortable with how tight it was, and won't be making that mistake in the future.  I have to be comfortable in what I'm wearing completely to have a good time, and although it wasn't terrible, it was tight enough for me to be aware of my body all night.  Eesh.  But the makeup turned out!  Damn it was hard!  Haha. 


My friend Holly and her boyfriend.  They looked great :).


And there you have it folks.  A VERY full Halloween weekend, well spent.  I had such a great time at every event!  Now to a much needed craft break...  :) <3
ally. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment