Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fujiyama Mama.


70's does 40's Floral Romper (Thrifted, $1)
1970's Platform shoes (Thrifted, $6)


People, it is sooo hot here!  On days like this, there is no way you could get me to bother with hair & makeup...  And this romper breathes like no other, so I'm as comfortable as I'm gonna get.  :0  I was so excite to find this!  It's another awesome find from my birthday thrifting extravaganza.  I love how the draped waist is so reminiscent of the 1940's rompers and dresses.  Good job dressmaker. 


My hair is finally starting to grow out, woohoo!  It feels like it has taken forever- but I've enjoyed all the stages in between..  One day it occurred to me that I had not had my real hair color since I was probably 15.  And I'm talking 'overall' color, not streaks of blue, green, etc.  So, I decided to stop the dying, and enjoy my natural color while I can!  (There have been hard times, let me tell you, I used to change my hair constantly :). 


Let me backtrack about yesterdays post for a second:  I think it's fantastic to realize a dream professionally, or otherwise, I just meant to be happy with our lot in life regardless if we are in that stage or not :).  I was trying to be brief, but left that out! 


Blogger friends!  I need help!  What do I need to do (in the dashboard) to be able to respond to specific comments?  I've seen it in other blogs, but I can't seem to find the setting :). 


This outfit makes me wish I was in Jamaica, drinking a 'dirty banana', getting a massage, and eating massive amounts of free food.  Which then made me think of the song 'Fujiyama Mama', and my general love for Miss Wanda Jackson.  Enjoy :).  ally. 

                             

1 comment: