Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mad for Plaid.




Curly pigtails
1950's cotton day dress (Yard sale, $5)
1960's t-strap silver heels (Thrifted for $1!)
"Ladies & Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains" pin :)



Look at these photos!  Taken with my brand new "Nikon" digital camera.  I am in love <3.  And they got me a tripod to boot.  Last night was spent (throughout catching up on tons of work) devouring the user manual, included dvd, and taking a million "test" pictures on Mr. Frank.  My cat = test subject.  He was resting his head on a pile of books (geez, haha), so I considered him fair game. 



I watched "Little Shop of Horrors" this morning.  Such a good movie- but seriously, where in the hell did Rick Moranis go????  I love him, and he is sorely missed :(.  Anyway, I had forgotten, but the cast is awesome!  You've got Steve Martin, John Candy, Christopher Guest, and do you remember the 3 women that sing throughout the movie (60's style)?  One is from the show "Martin" and the other is from "Living Single"- both personal favorites from the 90's.  Watch the movie if you haven't! 



Shoes!  I found these 1960's glittery sliver t-strap heels in a thrift store for a $1!  Yep, I was EXTREMELY excited to say the least.. 


And remember that yard sale I told you about last week?  This is the dress I got.  It is so perfectly comfy, soft, and flattering. 






Whoooaaa.  "I don't put out" you ask?  Ha, it's a quote from one of my favorite movies, "Ladies & Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains".  From 82? I believe.  If you like rock & roll cinema, you will adore this movie.  And men!  Diane Lane is seriously HOT in this movie, so if you need another reason, there it is! 

Uggghhh, have to go across the street to figure out tax stuff for the store.  :(  Wish me luck. 
*`~See you tomorrow~`*

ally. 

2 comments: