Saturday, June 11, 2011

Velveteen.


Today I was feeling rather bookish :)

1960's jumbo yarn hair acc. (Flea Market)
1950's diamond necklace (Heirloom)
Satin blouse (Gift)
1930's deco brooch (Heirloom)
1960's handmade velvet skirt
1960's purple velvet cut out pumps


I cannot for the life of me remember what the packages of the yarn hair ribbon used to be called !?!  It's like they just fell off the face of the planet one day.  Had I known, I would have stock piled them.  Does anyone know what the brand was?  Or any way to find them?




The necklace was my Grandmas, who was "Mamaw" to me.  She passed away somewhat recently, and I was so happy to be able to go through some of her jewelry and keep what I wanted.  She meant so much to me, and wearing her jewelry serves as a constant reminder of how beautiful she was :). 


Since I am posting this after the fact, I have to say, I had a great day in this outfit! 

xoxo, Ally

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment