Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In the Grass all Wine colored.


From the top:

DIY Felt floral headband
1970's Poly dress- DIY'd into a top & skirt (Ebay)
1970's Red velvet circle skirt (Thrifted)
1920's Brooch (Heirloom)
1970's Platforms (Goodwill)



Well, well, well..  I had a great weekend!  I had a marathon of Twin Peaks (so fabulously weird), went to a couple rock shows, and did lots of behind the scenes blog work.  Just so you know, I am posting each day that I work- which is currently Tuesday-Saturday. 


Every morning, while I'm getting ready for work, I try to watch a movie and/or show season to get me in the mood for human contact.  (I don't know why this helps me, but it does!)  So, this morning I watched one of my favorite all-time movies, "You & Me and Everyone we Know".  God I love Miranda July.  She knows how to make you squirm in your seat :).









Acid trip photoshoot:





My birthday is Monday the 27th!  Woohoo!  We are celebrating (going to our fave bar) on Saturday night, then my mom's on Sunday, and a day of Thrifting on Monday for my bday present :).  Hope I find some good stuff to show ya. 

<3 Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This. Outfit. Is. Amazing. You look utterly delish sweetie!! Every detail is spectacular - the bag!! And you love TP - eeeeeeeep!! I really like your idea of watching a movie in preparation for your day - brill!!! xo

    ReplyDelete