Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gray Matter.


My 1st ever try at 'Bumper Bangs!'
1940's Cashmere gray & navy Outfit (Ebay)
Black flats (Thrifted)


I have to say, I am not much of a fan of surfing You Tube for funny videos, but I am a lover of tutorials!  Seriously, anything you want to learn there is a tutorial for.  Last night I spent a couple hours watching 1940's hair videos, so naturally I had to try them immediately.  And, hey, for my first try, I don't think they turned out too shabby :). 


Ahh, this cashmere 1940's outfit is definitely something I will save for the rest of my life, take care of, and hopefully pass down.  Unfortuately, some of the detailing is obviously lost in photos, but you get the gist.  Notice how the "hang down" at the collar is the same shape as the diamonds on the skirt... so cool. 


Hey!  My camera flash decided to work today!!  Seriously, I need a new camera.. if you have any suggestions for around $100-$200 let me know...  As for my morning movie, I watched "Slacker".  Um, probably not the best choice, haha, unless you want to read Adbusters afterwards all day and cry about humanity.  :)  It is a good 'cult classic' though. 





Hopefully I will have another "new to me" vintage hairstyle tomorrow :) 

See ya!  -ally

No comments:

Post a Comment