Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer of Love.


Faux Pixie Hair
Orange Lipstick (Make Up Forever)
1960's Psych Romper (Ebay, $6)
1960's Gold Shell Purse (Estate, $12)
Pea Green Tennies


Okay, so apparently I was lying when I told you guys that I never find rompers.  What's going on this summer?!  This will make the 4th romper I've found that fits good!  Cool :).  I bought a 'lot' off of ebay that arrived yesterday, and this baby was in there.  Everything in the lot ranges between late 50's and 60's.  There's also a wiggle dress that I'm deciding on keeping.  I never find wiggle dresses that fit right (maybe I should say this out loud more often, haha), and this one is no exception.  It's fine, expect the stomache is a little pouchy.  Hmm.  Maybe a week or two without delicious pizza will fix this...  We'll see. 


Ahhhh!  Damnit!  Look at that gold shell purse!  Woohoo!  I won it in an estate sale last week.  It's basically amazing.  I was telling a friend about how long I've wanted a purse like this this morning, and I assumed I'd been looking for about 2 years.  Then it dawned on me that I've wanted one since 2008 (included it into a clothing line I designed).  Geez!  Talk about waiting it out!  Don't get me wrong, I could have bought one for $50 off of ebay; but that wouldn't be any fun, would it? 


Man, this faux pixie cut is making me want one even more! 


The day before yesterday, a man that owns a store a couple doors down found this little, tiny puppy walking down the main road.  Now, Monmouth St. (where we are located) isn't the biggest street around, but it is the main street in "downtown" Newport, so cars are constant, and they aren't going slow.  Anyway, this little guy was seriously about to get hit by a car when he grabbed him :(.  Thank goodness!  This has been happening alot lately; people dropping off/leaving their puppies.  I won't go into that rant...  My friend (the guy that picked him up) has a female dog already, so I offered to let him stay with me the first night so that he could make proper arrangements/appointments/etc.  What a sweet little puppy!!  I had a great time with him, and am so glad he is going to a great home.  Check out his pic below!!! 

What a face.  <3
Have an awesome weekend people.  ally.



1 comment: