Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring Green.



1960's Neon Green Sweater (Thrifted, $?)
Opal Necklace (Etsy, Gift)
1990's Cotton Crop Top (Ebay, $2)
1990's Black Skirt (Thrifted, $?)
Velvet Flats



Spring!

I have been waiting to wear this top for AGES.  It came in an Ebay lot I bought in the dead of Winter, and has been sitting in the closet patiently.  It's made of cotton, and has no closure, which makes for a very comfy top! 

I can't believe I've never worn this sweater in a post before!  Hands down, my all time favorite sweater.  I've had it for years, and can't for the life of me remember where I got it, but I was immediately in love.  It's even more neon in person :).

This morning Lindsay & I went to see 'My Week with Marilyn'.  It was great!  I've seen every Marilyn movie (I am in no way a crazy fan of MM), and I can say with gusto that this one is by far the best.  Michelle Williams does a great job, as does everyone else in the movie.  I think it really helped that the plot had a discernible beginning and end, instead of trying to span her whole life.  And of course the clothing was gorgeous.  Worth seeing!





The sun is out today, thank goodness. I needed it! Last night we went out to our favorite bar with a friend who is leaving the state for a few months. We had a great night; finished off with some (very) late night guitar playing/singing :). I love when Jimmy and I play music together on the fly (especially when wine is involved). It makes for some interesting developments.



I've been making a purse the last few days, and was so excited to show it today!  But, alas, I forgot to buy fabric for the strap, so hopefully you'll see it tomorrow.  It's my first foray into beading by hand, and I have to say, I'm hooked!

Monday we're going to Louisville to see 'The Lemonheads' :).  So. Pumped.


Have a great day!  Ally.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! I loved this outfit :), and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete